Chloe Burns is a contemporary fine artist born in Suffolk and currently residing in Nottingham. Burns completed a GCSE in Art, before completing an Art and Design BTECH Level 3 extended diploma and a Foundation degree at Suffolk One College and Sixth form. She then went on to study a BA (Hons) in Fine Art at Nottingham Trent University, starting in 2019. Burns is an artist that uses her lived experience and being diagnosed with a chronic illness and expresses the emotions and turmoil that come with it. Burns aims to create a greater understanding and raise more awareness of those with invisible disabilities.
Awards and Achievements:
• Pacitti Award-Special Guest Award – June 2019.
• Dedication and Determination Award – June 2019.
• Runner up- Nottingham Young Creatives-Visual Arts- 2021.
• Sold Prints globally of art piece ‘YOU DON’T LOOK SICK’-2022.
• ‘YOU DON’T LOOK SICK’ featured in a global webinar of 400-500 specialists- 2022.